- Cool Stuff You Can Borrow
- Research Tools
- Legal Databases
- Academic and Historical Research
- Business and Corporations Research
- California and State-Specific Law
- Empirical Legal Research
- Foreign & Comparative Resources
- Low Cost—No Cost Guide To Online American Research
- LSN Subscriptions
- Table of Contents Alerts
- U.S. Law and Legislative History
- Other Resources
- Research Projects
- Campaign Finance
- Diary of a Contraband
- Don’t Ask. Don’t Tell.
- Election 2000
- Global Class Actions Exchange
- Lawyers of Latin America
- Libor Litigation
- Library Publications
- Proposition 8
- Recess Appointments
- United States v. Windsor
- University Women
- Women in the Legal Profession
- Women’s Legal History
American Library Association (ALA) “State of America’s Libraries 2013” — Part of National Library Week
A new library-related report of interest is the 83-page:
For the accompanying press release please see here.
The 5-page Executive Summary is here.
And for information about the ALA please see here.
Cross-posted on Legal Research Plus.