- Cool Stuff You Can Borrow
- Research Tools
- Legal Databases
- Academic and Historical Research
- Business and Corporations Research
- California and State-Specific Law
- Empirical Legal Research
- Foreign & Comparative Resources
- Low Cost—No Cost Guide To Online American Research
- LSN Subscriptions
- Table of Contents Alerts
- U.S. Law and Legislative History
- Other Resources
- Research Projects
- Campaign Finance
- Diary of a Contraband
- Don’t Ask. Don’t Tell.
- Election 2000
- Global Class Actions Exchange
- Lawyers of Latin America
- Libor Litigation
- Library Publications
- Proposition 8
- Recess Appointments
- United States v. Windsor
- University Women
- Women in the Legal Profession
- Women’s Legal History
Decisions of UN Tribunals and UN Human Rights Bodies.
The Netherlands Institute of Human Rights (SIM) has created a full-text database of case law from the International Tribunals for Rwanda and Yugoslavia, UN human rights bodies and the European Court of Human Rights. A wonderful feature of the SIM database is the ability to search the decisions by keyword.
Hat tip to Thomas Scott , managing editor of SJIL.
Netherlands Institute of Human Rights (SIM) Case Law Site http://sim.law.uu.nl/SIM/Dochome.nsf/aedb8166f5bb4158c1256640002fb9d1/df84cef52460f085c12566400041d97d?OpenDocument