- Cool Stuff You Can Borrow
- Research Tools
- Legal Databases
- Academic and Historical Research
- Business and Corporations Research
- California and State-Specific Law
- Empirical Legal Research
- Foreign & Comparative Resources
- Low Cost—No Cost Guide To Online American Research
- LSN Subscriptions
- Table of Contents Alerts
- U.S. Law and Legislative History
- Other Resources
- Research Projects
- Campaign Finance
- Diary of a Contraband
- Don’t Ask. Don’t Tell.
- Election 2000
- Global Class Actions Exchange
- Lawyers of Latin America
- Libor Litigation
- Library Publications
- Proposition 8
- Recess Appointments
- United States v. Windsor
- University Women
- Women in the Legal Profession
- Women’s Legal History
Thanks to a Stanford alum, we now have full access to AudioCaseFiles.com. This site offers downloadable MP3 files of court opinions, as well as streaming video. Also, you can search by course or casebook to find audio files for many of your classes.
To register, go to http://www.audiocasefiles.com/register/
Choose “a member” in step one and “school” in step two. Then select Stanford Law School from the drop down list, complete the form and submit the registration. You must use your stanford email address for this registration.
Once you get a verification email, click on the link to complete your registration.
And, you are done!